Photo via: blog.rilain.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- small hotel room with glass open shower area | Hotel Liquidators liquidates, sells, removes, ships, and installs furniture to make your job easier for you! Call Hotel Liquidators at (248) 918-4747 or visit our website www.hotelliquidator.net for more information!
- Interesting way to incorporate an open shower concept in a hotel room. The wood floor really warms up the space. bathroom hotel
- Cut the shower wall in half or replace the wall with glass Hotel de Nell, Paris 9 arr. Bathroom
- Hilton Hotel Bathroom – basins, wall hiding loro, glass shower dooraufteilung
- Stop neglecting your guest bedroom! See how I transformed a small area into storage for tons of guest room essentials. Before & after photos!
- Dramatic master bathroom ideas with freestanding tub and pane glass shower. Love this luxury master bathroom … Design Bathrooms Interior
- Set in the River Room of the Stamford Hotel Brisbane, this wedding was filled with classic romantic features. A gold and white colour palette set the scene with gold rimmed glass charger plates, pintuck napkins, elegant glass candlesticks and soft white florals in diamond cut votives, were used to bring soft romantic style to the tables. A subtle 1920s feel was added through the custom gold foiled printed menus, place cards, table numbers and seating chart. Wedding reception ideas.
- Ive selected five of my favorite ideas for creating a lasting tribute at a class reunion to classmates youve loved and lost. 1. Create a Poster with the Yearbook Photos of the Departed The Memorial poster can be displayed in many ways: • On an easel atop a small table in the reception area next…
- In this hotel guest room, a half-wall separates the sleeping area from the bathroom.
- Sleek hotel room! American Hotel Furniture liquidates, sells, removes, ships, and installs furniture to make your job easier for you! Call American Hotel Furniture at (800) 636-1474 or visit our website www.americanhotefurniture.net for more information!
- so Jade Mountain is one place Im pretty sure well NEVER be able to afford, but I mean honestly.. who doesnt want to wake up in St. Lucia with an open wall, walk out to their in room infinity pool and take in the ocean and the mountains with a mimosa in hand… *sigh*
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.