Photo via: trouva.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I LOVE the idea of using a Shelf as a side table next to a bed! – great for small spaces! (I know of a few hotels that would really benefit from this idea!)
- DIY Concrete Floors — Easy & Inexpensive! | Design Mom
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Little Triangle Mug by dahlhaus on Etsy
- IKEA – FULLEN, Mirror with shelf,
- View this item and discover similar planters and jardinieres for sale at 1stdibs – An ebonised and lacquered Louis XV influenced, ormolu mounted, mother of pearl and ormolu inlaid metamorphic jardiniere with shelf; converting back to
- Kitchen Live-Edge Floating Shelves Diy Shelf Bracket, Living Room, Beach House Shelves living room maybe Styled Dining Room Shelving – The Wood Grain Cotta
- Big Hotel – Deluxe Room – Singapore BIG Hotel – Big on Amenities small on Budget
- A basket full of quilts – great way to display some of my favorite small quilts.
- He has some amazing ideas for storage that would work in any small space, not jus a travel trailer – LOVE the toothpaste holder idea!
- Small apartment layout – Home Decor Daily
- Small Hotel Room – Headboard cushion comes out as cushion for desk.