Photo via: myindustrialinterior.blogspot.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- Our company is engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Industrial Furniture with rich specifications. They are perfectly suit to the interior of your home. We offer a large number wooden furniture and Industrial Furniture, Reclaimed Wood Furniture, Recycled Wood Furniture, Rustic Furniture, Restaurant Furniture, Hotel Furniture. House Of Furniture, Jodhpur, India.
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Doggie ♡ Door This way we can still have sliding patio doors and lock the doggy door if we need to.
- I really love this and the red and yellow looks great!!
- bunk looks lovely from the outside, and keeps getting better. From the salvage-style little tables to the polished sliding lift doors (the ones from the old films that look like theyd take a finger off), theres loads of retro in here, but the overall feel is very contemporary…
- Love these geometric stone-effect planters! A great way to bring plants into the home.
- Delightfull is all about mid-century modern lighting creations. A unique design for a vintage or contemporary home interior. Handmade floor, suspension, table and wall lamps.
- I placed this Vintage Light Post illustration over a Vintage Narnia The Lion Witch and The Wardrobe Book Page mounted it under an 8×10 creamy white mat with an inner black border creating a unique one of a kind piece of artwork. PLEASE NOTE: Picture Frame not included. You will not receive the exact print shown. It will not go out of my mind that if we pass this post and lantern either we shall find strange adventures or else some great changes of our fortunes. —-Lucy Pevensie, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (C.S. Lewis) In The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, the lamppost functions as a beacon, showing the children the way to Narnia when the come into it from our world, and showing them the way back when they need to leave. The art print is approximately 5 x 8, the mat opening is approximately 4 x 6, the overall size of the print including the mat is 8 x 10. More Literary Inspired Art Prints here http://etsy.me/2syIyXp Click here to view all my Marvelous Makings http://etsy.me/2syPLXo I encourage you to review Shipping and Shop Policies http://etsy.me/2sRhKEw ©This is a The Quaint and The Curious Original Design
- Here you will find 10 lighting design Ideas for your home interior, you should also have a look at our guide: How to Choose a Modern Design Lighting 1 – To
- I love CG and her BEAUTIFUL home – this is a great idea for my duvet cover, at the end of the bed.