Photo via: agent-47425.pages.tourfactory.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Loved this stamped concrete patio that looks like Slate in a La Grange Backyard listed by Cathy Bier of Smothers Realty in La Grange IL
- You’ll be inspired with these pictures of stone patio ideas. Stone patios add value to your home, while expanding your living space into the backyard.
- The Picket Fence Project Home Tour
- Diners Drive-Ins and Dives restaurants listed by state
- This sign is hand painted on wood and can be customized to your favorite ride, character, or attraction. The top piece measures 6in high by 16in wide, the pieces below are 4in in width but vary from 14-10in wide. This piece is great for the Disney lover in you. Sealed with a matte shellac to preserve the colors without a high shine. Complete Customization Available Price will vary depending on size and design. Ships in pieces with minimum assembly required. Hooking of hooks. Comes complete with hanger on back. Please message me with any questions. Please stop by and check out our other items at https://www.etsy.com/shop/PiecesByJeanne
- I LOVE when I walk into a house to photograph it and the place looks like its right out of a magazine! Barrel Rolled ceiling, light reflecting mirrors, updated fireplace, cute area rug, wood floors, and new windows! La Grange Illinois
- One young guest was greeted by this delicious amenity complete with a sugar sculpture of the Chrysler Building! Fun4Kids
- If there was ever a perfect moment this would be one of the most enchanting nights with you ever ♥
- awesome 12 Simply Genius DIY Storage Solutions for a Neat Home by http://www.top10-home-decor-ideas.xyz/diy-home-decor/12-simply-genius-diy-storage-solutions-for-a-neat-home/
- love this idea for a screened in porch….we filled out paperwork today for a really adorable house in the neighborbood I grew up in with a large screened in porch in the front and deck in the back…excited to DIY some stuff Ive been wanting to do patio furniture wise
- Scandinavian interiors are a balance of functionality and aesthetics. There isn’t just one Scandinavian style, but there are certain elements that are well-recognised as typically Scandi. We’ve listed some of the well-known components of a Scandinavian interior, but of course there are many ways to incorporate your own style and personality with this decor.
- Powder room – rustic – this is a fun room! | Lynne Barton Bier – Home on the Range Interiors