Photo via: laredoute.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Shop SUITE NY for the Friday Lounge chair designed by Formstelle for Zeitraum and more modern solid wood lounge chairs, leather lounge chairs and contemporary E
- David Jameson architecture modern home – love the use of the leather bench as room divider
- I LOVE the idea of using a Shelf as a side table next to a bed! – great for small spaces! (I know of a few hotels that would really benefit from this idea!)
- I really love this and the red and yellow looks great!!
- this hotel looks lovely from the photos ive seen… | RP El Fenn Hotel :: Marrakech, Morocco (Hand-sewn camel leather floors and a fireplace in Room 18.)
- THE TRENDIEST MATERIALS FOR YOUR HOME DECOR IN 2017 | Home Decor. Design Furniture. leather. homedecor designfurniture leather Whant to know more about tis topic? Go to:https://www.brabbu.com/en/inspiration-and-ideas/materials/trendiest-materials-home-decor-2017
- In the master bedroom of an Birmingham, Alabama, apartment decorated by Doug Davis and Hannon Kirk Doody, a pair of chairs by Lee Industries is covered in the companys Serengeti with leather piping. – HouseBeautiful.com
- Made from recycled leather, the Hydra is smooth, elegant and long lasting. Available in Colours to suit your guest rooms, this material is a great option. The Smart Marketing Group – Brand Me London Room Folder inspiration. London themed restaurant menus and menu presentation products.
- Our Bonded Leather Guest Folders are a high quality product. Suitable for the most luxurious of venues, this would fit perfectly in your guest rooms. The Smart Marketing Group.
- Cocktails from Ralph Laurens Le Grand Hotel collection – to get the look for less, take a folding TV tray table in brown, or paint brown, add a white tray on top. Glue some scraps of leather for handles, if you wish, then accessorize!
- I like the shelf with the lights. I dont know if the shelves are truly practical….