Photo via: dezeen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DESIGNBOOM: jonas lindvall collection for stolab at stockholm design week http://www.davincilifestyle.com/designboom-jonas-lindvall-collection-for-stolab-at-stockholm-design-week/ feb 22, 2017 jonas lindvall’s miss holly hall collection for stolab offers a handy cloakroom solution jonas lindvall reorganises the hallway setting with the ‘miss holly hall’ collection for swedish furniture manufacturer stolab. presented at stockholm furniture fair, the s
- A little something for gourmets – Gastrologik in Stockholm by Jonas Lindvall A&D | Architecture at Stylepark. Wäsberg lamp, Lindvall w124
- Love the wall colors. 11184 Marina Bay Rd., Wellington, FL 33449 – This 5bed/3bath this beautiful Stunning 2-story Lakefront Pool Home features this beautiful staircase, and boosts a 3-Car garage! Totaling almost 3,400 Square Feet of Under-Air Living Space! Too many other features to list, this is a must come see home. Offered by: Creative Real Estate Services/BR
- Milan-based architect VictorVasilev designed KUB, a nearly invisible bathroom sink. The minimal design is available in two sizes and features a combination of marble and glass.
- Yellow Submarine Bathroom Grannys Grannyboot is a house that features rooms designed and worked on by various artists. Each room has a particular theme and look where the artists are free to run wild. This particular room, the bathroom is entitled the Gaudi Submarine.
- Diffuser by celestial acoustics| a beautiful example of acoustic Art. This time in sculptural form.
- View this Great Space by Laurel Jonas. Discover & browse thousands of other home design ideas on Zillow Digs.
- This is technically an address plaque, although it is inside a hotel in Istanbul. I love the three-dimensional design here, and the illumination and shadow. This address sign / house number / whatever was just too cool not to share with you all.
- Here are some photos of the recently-completed Nobis Hotel by Swedish architects and designers Claesson Koivisto Rune, where the Dezeen team stayed during Stockholm Furniture Fair. The architects renovated the interior of the two adjacent 19th century buildings that were originally used as residential apartments. The 201 guest rooms have been furnished with many pieces specially designed
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- View this item and discover similar russian and scandinavian rugs for sale at 1stdibs – This vintage Mid-Century corridor carpet features a sleek, modern black, white and primary-color pattern created by award-winning carpet designer Gunilla
- Hacienda Tiled Staircase, Mexico http://www.georginayoungellis.com/