Photo via: food.yourway.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Enjoy a hot lunch on the go! LunchBots Thermal 16-ounce Insulated Food Containers keep hot foods hot for hours – without plastic coming into contact with your food. Plus, the bowl-like shape is natural to eat from and easy to fill, unlike awkward, tall cylinders.
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- OmieBox stores hot and cold food, so you can pack healthier school lunches! It has an integrated vacuum insulated container that keeps food hot or cold for hours. An easy open lid and bento-box style help kids be independent at school. Check it out! omiebox
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- Dear Lillie – such a cute tablescape for Hot chocolate and cold winter nights
- Camping Hot Dogs Recipe for the Campfire – Take these hot dogs to the backyard this summer or use as a camping entree idea on your text trip. Recipe on Fugal Coupon Living.
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- modern decorating ideas | Modern homes deserve modern decorations such as this one. The …
- Exteta are known for their high end structures such as gazebos used as outdoor kitchens, bathrooms and luxury spas. Designed by Ludovica+Roberto Palomba – winners of multiple international design awards. Slip into our Showroom and experience the smell of silky smooth red cedar, sink into the sofas and lets dream of Spring! pureconcept pureinteriors exteta zenline madeinItaly luxury inspiration design interiordesign archiproducts @palombaserafini
- Rainbow Pasta. The kids will love this as a birthday treat ! Place your pasta in boiling water that has a tablespoon or so of olive oil in it. Boil it for 4 minutes LESS than the time recommended on the box for al dente pasta. Then strain it and place it in a large bowl or Ziplock bag that contains just enough cool water and food coloring of your choice. Leave it in the bag until it reaches the desired depth of color and then rinse it before serving.
- Its a Simple Christmas Gift: Hot Cocoa Kit and youll be the talk of the town if you make these this holiday season as theyre so fast and easy to make!