Photo via: bittybirdiedesigns.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Ultimate at home workout For Beginners! NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED. Printable version also available. Lose up to 5 pounds in a month without dieting! | Touch of A Blog
- Item fL01 Ask her to marry you with this stunning, unique diamond engagement ring! This ring is a custom made ring. It takes 4-5 weeks from start to finish. If you need a differEnt size center diamond, just let me know. ———-DIAMOND GIVEAWAY———- We are ALWAYS giving away diamonds, so like “Beautiful Petra on Facebook and enter the current contest! http://www.facebook.com/BeautifulPetra >>>If you like it, PIN it!
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- This is a fabulous pre-workout. It takes maybe 10 minutes if you do the 1 minute recovery after each one.
- Bob Harpers 10 Minute Total Body Workout you Can Do Anywhere! SIDE PLANK WITH TWIST – Lie on your right side, resting on your forearm. Raise your hips, creating a straight line from ankles to shoulders. Point your left arm toward the ceiling. Twist your torso and, with your left arm, reach through the space created by your body and the ground, then rotate back to the starting position. Do 15 on each side. [see more >> www.pinterest.com/amorefitness]
- 21 Ways to Have the Best Palm Springs Trip Ever 1. Get teppanyaki you can only access via boat At the JW Marriott (you know, the one where they filmed the Saved By The Bell episode where Jessies Dad gets married), a mini-ferry (!!!) will take you to Mikado, the superlative Japanese steak-and-seafood restaurant. Youll start literally at a dock inside the hotel lobby (wut), boat past a bunch of real-life pink flamingos, and dock in teriyaki meat heaven.
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- This can be performed with no equipment so all you need to do is dedicate some time to yourself, for yourself. The workouts will all be based on under 30 minutes of exercise so they are easy to fit in to even the busiest of schedules! workoutforwomen fitnesschallenge toneup weightloss loseweight
- o turn cheap rubber doormats from Target into a knock-off version of the expensive West Elm Morocco Headboard. Beautiful!! would work well with jali panels too????
- Love the idea of replacing the outdated wall mirror in the bedroom nook areas and replacing with new paint and rounded mirrors like this one- or white framed mirrors (in other pins)
- The 25 Minute Workout // 21 Moves in 25 Minutes // No equipment needed, no excuses allowed! Download the workout moves to your phone and pin on Pinterest for easy access anywhere! File under: dorm room workout, hotel room workout, travel workout, do anywhere workout, no equipment workout, totally kickbutt workout!