Photo via: luxefinds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reno FR Ebony | Montana | Kirkby Design | Durable High Performance Fabrics
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- The Hotel room with lounge spot | HAY furniture, special black and white wallpaper and brass gold walnut cabinet and desk | Ink Hotel Amsterdam | Tried + Tested | Design Hotel | Boutique Hotel | Picture © By C-More
- The Montana Residence, Signage hotel room number by Gatemark Design _
- Bedroom Decor Ideas, luxury furniture, high end furniture, bedroom design, Luxury Design, master bedroom For more inspirations: http://www.bocadolobo.com/en/inspiration-and-ideas/
- Boscolo | High End Luxury Interior Designers in London
- class reunion ideas | High School Class Reunion Planning, Reunions, Creative Reunions …
- high school reunion questionnaire | Posted by Lisa Dragoo at 7:45 PM
- Travel Directory – Ta – Milan, Italy | Wallpaper* Magazine (j) blue velvet + high gloss brass + stone.
- Pinner said: I made my own spell book from a old dictionary I found at DI. I made my spell pages in Printshop and distressed them to make them look old and well used. I turned the corners of the book and sprayed random pages with a water. I also used my brown ink to make it look older. I love how it turned out!!
- INK. hotel amsterdam by concrete architectural associates