Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Working long days cause stress. What better way to relieve that stress than with a relaxing and healing bath? Add some flowers and oils for the ultimate experience.
- Having a pool is indeed satisfying for you can just jump into the water and soak on its relaxing coolness. But it is even more satisfying to have a pool wi
- The romantic and relaxing ambience and tone of the shabby chic style makes it the perfect choice for your bedroom since this is all about a non – fussy elegance.
- Looking for inspiration to update our master bedroom decorating and make it a bright, calm, and relaxing retreat with a coastal vibe.
- Loving this relaxing bath? Style Spotters shows you how to get the look and find the products featured: http://www.bhg.com/blogs/better-homes-and-gardens-style-blog/page/3/?socsrc=bhgpin092312smallbathpackedwithstyle
- This dark grey bedroom with cosy bed linen create a relaxing space in which to unwind at the end of the day. Layer soft furnishings to create a luxurious feel
- Tone, firm and round your lower body with this butt and thigh workout for women. 10 exercises that will thoroughly engage your glutes and thighs for an effective burnout style routine!
- How To: Make a Home Gym… The 7 best fitness accessories // Get the body you deserve with an all natural teatox [a detox with tea] from www.skinnymetea.com.au
- Full body workout set to music! | The Slender Student
- Bob Harpers 10 Minute Total Body Workout you Can Do Anywhere! SIDE PLANK WITH TWIST – Lie on your right side, resting on your forearm. Raise your hips, creating a straight line from ankles to shoulders. Point your left arm toward the ceiling. Twist your torso and, with your left arm, reach through the space created by your body and the ground, then rotate back to the starting position. Do 15 on each side. [see more >> www.pinterest.com/amorefitness]
- We spend about a third of our lives sleeping. When you spend this much time in bed its worth your while to make it as comfortable as possible. My philosophy has always been, spend the most you can afford on the things that come into contact with your body. Creating a beautiful and comfortable bed…
- Spa – Sauna – Hammam – Relaxing