Photo via: homedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wooden hotel reception desk
- love this rolling desk that fits over bed
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- 100+ Modern Reception Desks Design Inspiration – The Architects Diary
- 50 Reception Desks Featuring Interesting And Intriguing Designs
- Wedding reception
- Elegant, soft coloured wedding reception
- Ive selected five of my favorite ideas for creating a lasting tribute at a class reunion to classmates youve loved and lost. 1. Create a Poster with the Yearbook Photos of the Departed The Memorial poster can be displayed in many ways: • On an easel atop a small table in the reception area next…
- The entrance to a grand, open-air reception tent is just steps away from a beautiful ceremony space.
- Blackbird Studios| The metal rods creating the walls are a bit much but the effect is stunning. I think I prefer wood. A little softer and less dangerous. But a ceiling would be amazing and an accent wall behind reception or some more protected space.
- Blue and burlap themed reception table
- Boxed snack. After wedding ceremony but before reception. Small wedding, instead of a cocktail hour?