Photo via: lesrondabatchelor.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reading nook bed that doubles as guest room. maximizespace quaint cozy funtionalstyle
- Bay window reading nook. Im not a reader, but I would be if I had this.
- Constructing a reading nook doesn’t have to be hard. Give these 4 DIY reading nook projects a try!
- If there was ever a perfect moment this would be one of the most enchanting nights with you ever ♥
- Ways to Cozy Up a Reading Nook for a Comfortable Reading Time 2
- 32 Random Acts of Kindness to do with kids. i almost cried reading this and thinking how nice it would be to do all these things 🙂 I want to do all of these! :}
- small guest bedroom or reading nook with curtain as divider | Decorative Bedroom
- Several weeks ago, I shared 10-Ways to “Hotel-ify” Your Guest Bath. I thought it would be a great time to share the ways I also prepare my Guest Rooms to makesure my guests feel right at home. 10-Ways to “Hotel-ify” Your Guest Room 1) Linens/Bedding Honestly there is no shortcut when it comes to […]
- When we knock down the wall separating the kitchen/dinning room a counter height floating workspace would be awesome. I could see it being really helpful when the munchkins are older or I want to look up a recipe. It would be a great place for a docking station. Love this idea!!!!
- This would be great in a finished bonus room for extra guest. The little cabinets could hold extra linens. guestroom style interiordesign
- Doesnt take up much space, yet still plenty of room. Would be great for a game room or basement space.
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …