Photo via: bocadolobo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Blue Harmony: Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Sonneman and Artistic Weavers; Seating area ideas, hotel, lobby, convention center, white bench, gold round table, circle gold sun mirror, hanging gold lighting, light blue gray and gold carpet, blue satin curtains
- Shore Space: Eichholtz, Safavieh, Worlds Away and Kate Spade; Seating area ideas, hotel, lobby, convention center, blue wall paint, light green rug, white couch, gray throw pillows, 3D geometric wall mirror, gold crystal ball chandelier, black gray white light blue and green accent chair
- The recently redesigned interiors of the historic Hotel Jerome, including the atrium lobby, have the look of a mansion decorated by an eccentric collector with a love of the American West.
- Gorgeous Hotel Lobby Interior
- Enchanting hotel lobby with huge crystal chandelier
- Lobby Lounge at The Hotel
- Studio [R] Architecture – PUBLIC + COMMERCIAL – THE BAR AT THE END OF THE WHARF – Black bar + White tiles
- This is an original Warli art painting on canvas. Warli Art originates from an indigenous tribe living in mountains and coastal areas of the Maharashtra-Gujarat border in India. Warli paintings succeed in adding elegance to a rural hut or a five star hotel lobby with the same charm.
- 21 Ways to Have the Best Palm Springs Trip Ever 1. Get teppanyaki you can only access via boat At the JW Marriott (you know, the one where they filmed the Saved By The Bell episode where Jessies Dad gets married), a mini-ferry (!!!) will take you to Mikado, the superlative Japanese steak-and-seafood restaurant. Youll start literally at a dock inside the hotel lobby (wut), boat past a bunch of real-life pink flamingos, and dock in teriyaki meat heaven.
- 193 elegantly designed rooms and suites, 6 gourmet restaurants, 7 bars, 1 enchanting spa and even 5 private white-sand beaches – these are the numbers of D-Hotel Maris, a real Turkish hidden gem, blessed with breathtaking view of the pristine Datca Peninsula. Turkey
- The dark wood complements the beautiful white accents in the gorgeous Ritz Carlton hotel room in Puerto Rico.
- Bring hotel luxury to your bedroom with the timeless Wamsutta Collection Luxury Italian-Made Lucca Duvet Cover. Exquisitely crafted in Italy, the elegant bedding is beautifully adorned with a grey diamond jacquard on a soft white ground.