Photo via: adesignerlife.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pea gravel. When done right, makes a wonderful inexpensive patio floor. Then you have more money for the pretty stuff.
- Easy tutorial on how to make your own nautical rope mirror using cheap mirror chargers, rope and dock cleats.
- Beautiful kitchen and nice arched window treatment
- How to build a Dog House I sleep in the house and I have no use for a dog house, but I do know a way to build one that is fairly easy to build. This is a simple Dog House design that anyone can make. You just need a little time and the right…
- Check out how to build a 12×16 lean to shed for your backyard. My free 12×16 storage shed plans are easy to follow and comes with step by step instructions. See them at: http://myoutdoorplans.com diy
- Easy DIY Platform Bed that anyone can build!
- DIY Concrete Floors — Easy & Inexpensive! | Design Mom
- You’ll be inspired with these pictures of stone patio ideas. Stone patios add value to your home, while expanding your living space into the backyard.
- Doggie ♡ Door This way we can still have sliding patio doors and lock the doggy door if we need to.
- love this idea for a screened in porch….we filled out paperwork today for a really adorable house in the neighborbood I grew up in with a large screened in porch in the front and deck in the back…excited to DIY some stuff Ive been wanting to do patio furniture wise
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- would be so nice to have an area like this upstairs in the bonus room-well for when the kids are a little bigger