Photo via: bellacor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have never lived in an apartment or house with interesting bathroom mirrors. It’s always the standard rectangle hung with small clips. Which does the job, of course, but is far from exciting. I love a good mirror and pulling together this round up of beautiful ones was so fun … and made me want to demo my bathroom.
- Living Room Mirrors. Living Room Ideas. Rectangular Mirror. homedecor mirrors livingroommirrors Read more: https://www.brabbu.com/en/inspiration-and-ideas/interior-design/astonishing-living-room-mirrors-spruce-home-decor
- Create a focal point in your room with a modern piece, like a straight lined console table and simple but impactful mirror.
- Easy tutorial on how to make your own nautical rope mirror using cheap mirror chargers, rope and dock cleats.
- Love the idea of replacing the outdated wall mirror in the bedroom nook areas and replacing with new paint and rounded mirrors like this one- or white framed mirrors (in other pins)
- I LOVE when I walk into a house to photograph it and the place looks like its right out of a magazine! Barrel Rolled ceiling, light reflecting mirrors, updated fireplace, cute area rug, wood floors, and new windows! La Grange Illinois
- Mooie houten opbergplanken in de badkamer. haha i dont know what that says but i think they like the natural wood looking shelves too.
- The wood element relates to natural growth and vibrant health.
- Giving life to your backyard can be achieved by doing a lot of things such as planting a lot of trees and plants and arranging it to look as natural as possible. But there’s one thing that will most definitely give life to your backyard both in terms of looks and sound. And that, of …
- So, with just 4 days to go until mom’s special day, we are continuing the series of “How-To” Themed brunches. Today let’s focus on an Organic Elegance. When we say that, we mean keeping it natural, using local ingredients, keeping it real – preservatives free if possible, using elements that will enhance the brunch and…
- Rope-Wrapped Frame – Visually anchor a boring 20×24-inch mirror with an easy, nautical-inspired 32×36-inch frame. To make the frame, miter 1×4 pine boards and join with wood glue. Tape the ends of the rope to prevent raveling, then glue one taped end to the back of the frame. Wrap the rope around the frame several times, and secure the other end with glue. Hang the frame with a cleat to allow clearance for the rope
- Sample Silver Crushed Velvet- MTM Curtains Extra Long/Huge/Large/Bay Window in Home, Furniture & DIY, Curtains & Blinds, Curtains & Pelmets | eBay!