Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Keltainen – put this in NY, London, SF, and move me in, thank you, maam.
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- 5 sources for built in ironing boards – Remodelista
- Simple Coastal Design In The Master Bedroom – Shabbyfufu
- Sleek and clean lines, project in Poland by Katarzyna Kraszewska _
- 12 At Home Leg Day Workout for Women. The following leg day workout routine is very effective and diversify that can be perform in any order. As you progre
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- A custom queen bed upholstered in Highland Courts Voltaire fits snugly in a corner of the guest room. Roman shade and bolster fabric in Schumachers Rivington Weave. Odeon chandelier, Restoration Hardware. – HouseBeautiful.com
- In the bustling Columbus Circle area of Manhattan, Homepolishs Matthew Cane brought in luxurious furnishings and colors to complete a couples need for urban chic… but then they had surprise news: TWINS!
- 31 of the most splendid vintage wedding ideas for craft-loving brides and grooms – in pictures!