Photo via: andrekamphuis.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Book luxury hotels for a business trip or leisure holiday. See the best hotels in the world as determined from ratings by travelers like you. Weve hand-picked the best boutique hotels and luxury hotels to ensure you find the perfect romantic getaway.
- New World Beijing Hotel – One of Beijings Newest Luxury Hotels
- One of the best Luxury Hotel in Beijing is The Opposite House, a new and modern designed hotel located in Sanlitun Village at the heart of Beijing.
- British architect David Chipperfield has designed a collection of tableware with colours inspired by an Italian painter and forms inspired by ancient Korean stoneware. The Tonale range, for Italian brand Alessi, draws on the paintings of Italian artist Giorgio Morandi for its muted tones. See more David Chipperfield stories in our special category. Heres more
- Green as an accent colour, around framed antique mirrors. The Viceroy in Santa Monica. I love this image because I have a thing for buttoned sofas : ) lifeinstyle & greenwithenvy
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- Grey bedroom in an apartment located in downtown Venice, has wonderful views of Calle del Rosa and the quiet S.Cassiano canal CityGetaways BigCity Venice Italy
- Brooks Hotel offers boutique style, comfy beds and a pillow menu! You wont want to leave the bedroom to explore Dublin! Located right in the heart of the city on Drury St, Brooks Hotel is a great destination to see the best that Dublin has to offer.
- PAOLA NAVONE COLLECTION Rug: PATCH A tartan where all patterns are different, stripes and smallchecks, naïve dots, small archaic sketches and neolithic signs. The inspiration comes from details of things, both far and nearby, that have travelled throughout the time and the world. The result is a mix of patterns, all different, put together without any rule to create a fanciful mosaic reminiscent of fragments of ceramics from Morocco or Sicily.
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- I placed this Vintage Light Post illustration over a Vintage Narnia The Lion Witch and The Wardrobe Book Page mounted it under an 8×10 creamy white mat with an inner black border creating a unique one of a kind piece of artwork. PLEASE NOTE: Picture Frame not included. You will not receive the exact print shown. It will not go out of my mind that if we pass this post and lantern either we shall find strange adventures or else some great changes of our fortunes. —-Lucy Pevensie, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (C.S. Lewis) In The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, the lamppost functions as a beacon, showing the children the way to Narnia when the come into it from our world, and showing them the way back when they need to leave. The art print is approximately 5 x 8, the mat opening is approximately 4 x 6, the overall size of the print including the mat is 8 x 10. More Literary Inspired Art Prints here http://etsy.me/2syIyXp Click here to view all my Marvelous Makings http://etsy.me/2syPLXo I encourage you to review Shipping and Shop Policies http://etsy.me/2sRhKEw ©This is a The Quaint and The Curious Original Design
- I love decorating our window or door at the Walt Disney World resorts! Cant wait to figure out a theme for our next trip!