Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Libations Bar Cart
- Guest Cart: Pamper your guests with a guest cart. Make sure to include all those essentials like linens, extra toothbrushes and a few snacks.
- IKEA HACK: TARVA DRESSER TO BAR CART
- @dabito with unparalleled plant game. SOdomino regram interiorinspo
- Dog house. Digging the ramp and shaded rooftop terrace and the homey toutches with the hanging plant.
- Indoor succulents and other plant varieties offer the necessary earthly element in a bohemian living room.
- Waste basket turned into piranha plant pipe and painted green.
- Handmade red oak plant stand with tung oil finish for indoor use in three different sizes. Easy to assemble and comes in a pack of two pieces that fit together. small: 12 1/2”W x 12 1/2”D x 11”H 6 3/4” – base where planter sits medium: 12.5“W x 12.5”D @ Top | 13.5”W x 13.5”D @ Bottom 21”Height 6 3/4” – base where planter sits *photo shows 2 small planters flipped both ways and the medium listing is for plant stand only and does not include the pot or the plant. handmade in Asbury Park, New Jersey by Mavis Studio
- We love hosting and having guests in our home and this Guest Welcome Cart is exactly what I wanted to make our guests feel welcome and at home.
- bedroom styling with plants
- 5 plants that will absorb excess humidity in your house – Cleaning-Ideas.com
- Love these geometric stone-effect planters! A great way to bring plants into the home.