Photo via: crookedbrains.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Book initials. So cool! Use a scroll saw and buy thrift store hard cover books and cut initials! Would make good gift to use as Bookends or decor on a book shelf!
- This poster features the Nikola Tesla quote . . . “My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.” ― Nikola Tesla . . . The quote is surrounded by delicately constructed quilled and cut paper art. Original design by Sarah Yakawonis, each print is signed. >>>>>>> Free shipping on all orders over $30! >>>>>> Use coupon code FreeShipping
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Were always thinking about our next great meal on a trip—and so are our readers. As part of our Readers Choice Awards survey, we asked you to rank your favorite food cities in the U.S., where the restaurants and chefs compete with the best in the world. This years winners contain some old favorites (California is well represented) and a few surprises. Dont forget to take the 2016 RCA survey and help pick next years winners.
- The Hoxton hotel group continues to cut the crap as it expands into Dutch capital, The Hoxton Amsterdam…
- Fire-breathing dragon craft- cute! Use tacky glue for best results
- It is impossible to overstate the elegance of this Mon Cheri 211942 Montage Boutique ensemble! Its A-line silhouette lends it a timeless and classic look. A broad
- Crafts and diy s that are fast and easy. glue gun, vinyl, sewing, painting…i do it all…as long as i can get it done quickly!
- Here we showcase a a collection of perfectly minimal interior design examples for you to use as inspiration.Check out the previous post in the series: Minimal Interior Design Inspiration 41Dont miss out on UltraLinx-related content straight to your emails. Subscribe here. … Design Bathrooms Interior
- I am wanting to redo our shower. Has anyone made a shower out of tin? Was wanting to make shower base, frame up and use tin as the walls? Anyone have any exper…
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Camping Hot Dogs Recipe for the Campfire – Take these hot dogs to the backyard this summer or use as a camping entree idea on your text trip. Recipe on Fugal Coupon Living.