Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reading nook bed that doubles as guest room. maximizespace quaint cozy funtionalstyle
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- How to build a Dog House I sleep in the house and I have no use for a dog house, but I do know a way to build one that is fairly easy to build. This is a simple Dog House design that anyone can make. You just need a little time and the right…
- Its a dog room! Looks like im going to have that in my future house
- I really like this green! And the dog bed under the bench? Awesome!
- 12 At Home Leg Day Workout for Women. The following leg day workout routine is very effective and diversify that can be perform in any order. As you progre
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- Huge dog house w metal roof made of pallets and crates
- How to build Dog Suites, a modern boarding kennel alternative. Learn about the newest kennel building designs incorporating grassed outdoor runs as well as points to consider before starting a boarding kennel business. These building designs are suitable for breeding kennels as well as commercial facilities.
- Vern Yips Dog Den – Peek Inside the Homes of HGTV Stars on HGTV This is a great idea if you have a lot of animals. Their own room. We could do it but no way for them to go outside from that room.
- Dog House Interior 2 | Indiviual runs allow separation for t… | Flickr