Photo via: appareledabode.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tom Ford
- Interesting interior metal with black framed wall. The panes and pattern resembles a geodesic dome design from Buckminster. Fuller RC13 on Behance
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- :: BEDROOMS :: Lovely interior by interior architect Frederic Kielemoes. Love the simple continuous panelling makes for a perfect headboard detail. bedrooms FredericKielemoes interiors
- Attics: They’re not just for crazy uncles anymore. In fact, interior designer Veneta Nikolova and architect Dimitar Karanikolov have exploded the notion of what an attic apartment can be with this smartly sumptuous loft in Sofia, Bulgaria. The two-year Loft 9b project yielded amazingly clever results. For starters, there’s a large dark cube that conceals the bathroom that sits on top of the building’s elevator shaft. The cube’s walls are just 16mm thin, with custom made concrete panels on t…
- For a more compact design try a master bedroom floor plan with a corner bathroom and wardrobe wall with sliding doors.Click through to the site to read more on master bedroom floor plan design.
- Juni, from Kasthall, is the month of Midsummer, and the pattern is a tribute to Scandinavian traditional costumes and the profusion of flowers in early summer. The self-coloured border on the long sides of the rug is inspired by old wall hangings, with a contrasting selvage. A combination of bouclé and worsted pile creates a beautiful relief pattern which shows off the sheen and texture of premium-quality wool.
- *modern interiors, bedroom design, soft lighting, tom dixon pendants* – Contemporary bedroom interior design and decoration
- In celebration of our Show 3 exhibition which explores current themes in contemporary lighting, we hosted a small gathering entitled the Kitchen Table Talk with delicious food from Morito. Our guest speakers were Magnus Wästberg, Ilse Crawford, Jane Withers and Janet Turner who addressed an audience of architects, product and interior designers on the issues surrounding both current and future lighting practice. Themes raised include the need to appreciate …
- How To Install A Brick Wall In The Interior Of Your Home | Rustic Crafts & Chic Decor