Photo via: patriciagrayinc.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- Small Hotel Room – Headboard cushion comes out as cushion for desk.
- love this rolling desk that fits over bed
- Four Seasons Downtown by Yabu Pushelberg | hotel bedroom | desk | bedside table
- Le Méridien Istanbul Etiler—Presidential Suite Bedroom Room – General view | Flickr: Intercambio de fotos
- small guest bedroom or reading nook with curtain as divider | Decorative Bedroom
- UPHOLSTERED HEADBOARD | th2 Designs.© Cushions, fabric, styling, interior, bedroom scheme
- bookcase as headboard .. now you really can curl up with a good book !
- If you love HGTVs Fixer Upper, youll love this super simple distressing technique. It makes new wood look old with Joanna Gaines signature Rustic Farmhouse and Shabby Chic style. In fact, this headboard is an exact replica of the one she has in her own bedroom!
- From straight up modern to a little bit British Colonial, bedrooms by the sea rank up there with some of the most romantic imaginable. And, yes, sometimes its more about the view than the decor! Crisp and clean and so serene: Taking inspiration from the color of the sea, the addition of blue to this bedroom is spot on. If you live by the sea, walls shouldnt get in the way of your view! The padded headboard feels a little too institutional to me, but the room is still a worthy addition to the list. Modern meets British Colonial…
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.