Photo via: curbly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Guest Room Welcome Basket How-To | Make your houseguests feel right at home with this basket of essentials. | The Wilderness Girls hosting houseguest
- Guest room with welcome basket…. uh how sweet and thoughtful. i always hate going to stay with friends or relatives in their spare room and end up having to force myself to ask for something i forgot or ran out of… this is so awesome!
- Put samples of shampoo, lotion, conditioner, other toiletries in a glass container put in guest bedroom when you have overnight guests so that they do not need to ask if they forgot something. Also a great way to store your samples!
- Simple welcome basket idea
- Guest room closet – like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- Bathroom Guest Basket. Good idea to keep in the bathroom closet.
- Guest room basket. Have towels, water, a few toiletries, healthy snacks, light reading. by catherine
- Guest room basket, love this idea!
- Welcome baskets for guest rooms could include, water bottles, fruit, chocolates, toiletries.
- Welcome bags for your wedding
- We love hosting and having guests in our home and this Guest Welcome Cart is exactly what I wanted to make our guests feel welcome and at home.
- Guest Amenities Put together a welcome kit for guests in a vintage travel case, including such necessities as towels, soap, and shampoo!