Photo via: lacedinweddings.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oops kit for your wedding guests Out of Town bags! All the little essentials for a fun weekend.
- Its a Simple Christmas Gift: Hot Cocoa Kit and youll be the talk of the town if you make these this holiday season as theyre so fast and easy to make!
- The best selection of bridesmaid gifts! Gift sets, wine glasses, candles, jewelry, tote bags, monogrammed robes, apparel, and more. Luxury, custom gifts.
- 10 Tips and lots of ideas for getting a room guest ready! stonegableblog.com
- A custom queen bed upholstered in Highland Courts Voltaire fits snugly in a corner of the guest room. Roman shade and bolster fabric in Schumachers Rivington Weave. Odeon chandelier, Restoration Hardware. – HouseBeautiful.com
- Welcome bags for your wedding
- hotel gift bags
- DIY Gift bags
- T-minus five days and counting until my mother-in-law gets into town and Im finishing up last minute details for the guest room. I know I personally dont like to feel like Im intruding when Im staying with someone, so I always try to think ahead when we have guests.
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- Guest room with welcome basket…. uh how sweet and thoughtful. i always hate going to stay with friends or relatives in their spare room and end up having to force myself to ask for something i forgot or ran out of… this is so awesome!
- Overnight Guest Welcome Basket