Photo via: asia-backpackers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post
- 6 Instant Meal-On-The-Go. Nutritious and easy for backpacking, camping, dorms, office, and travel. from TheYummyLife.com
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- Sleek hotel room! American Hotel Furniture liquidates, sells, removes, ships, and installs furniture to make your job easier for you! Call American Hotel Furniture at (800) 636-1474 or visit our website www.americanhotefurniture.net for more information!
- Give your backside some attention and try our four-week squat challenge! Learn the specifics on each style of squat included in this circuit, then put your
- Traveling on a budget? Check out our list of the best hostels in London!
- We spend about a third of our lives sleeping. When you spend this much time in bed its worth your while to make it as comfortable as possible. My philosophy has always been, spend the most you can afford on the things that come into contact with your body. Creating a beautiful and comfortable bed…
- Join us on our travels through North America. Travel, Travel Destinations, Travel Bucket List, Travel Tips, Travel Ideas, Travel Photography
- Once I knew the Behr Atmospheric was a no go for our master bedroom, I immediately began scouring the web Saturday morning. I was determined to find something right away, which is not always the best idea, so I could get started on it yet that day. Following are some photos of bedrooms and/or paint colors …
- Everyday we share our stories and passions for home design and great architecture. Learn more on www.aestate.be
- Switch our for mini water bottle with custom label (I can make on computer) and package a cute snack (see other holiday treats for packaging ideas)
- Be Our Guest Wooden Sign by RidgewoodShopLLC on Etsy