Photo via: hisugarplumsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Tiny House Keeps Things Separated and Open in Just 500sf – Kanga Room Systems has designed a tiny house with a unique floorplan that’s separated by a large covered porch so you can have your own space when needed or come together! The house is just over 500 square feet and is made up of a 14’x20’ living room and kitchen side and then a 14’x16’ bedroom and bathroom side all on one level.
- One room living layout
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post
- Cozy living room in a beautiful and comfortable home, just one minute walk from San Marco square Venice Italy
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge
- Area Rugs in Living Rooms – probably go for the middle one
- Wood can add such warmth and character to a living space. I love the beautiful wood-planked walls that Ive been seeing all over Pinterest and in magazines. This sounds like a perfect indoor, January project to me! There are multiple blogs that give you step-by-step instructions on creating one of these in your home including:…
- If there was ever a perfect moment this would be one of the most enchanting nights with you ever ♥
- Indoor succulents and other plant varieties offer the necessary earthly element in a bohemian living room.
- Add a touch of Parisian chic to your living room with the Rochelle chair, upholstered in dove grey.
- In the living room, midcentury furniture contrasts with wallpaper that predates the revolution. (Photo: Stefan Ruiz)
- Check out our living room guide for the best sofa arrangements that promise a stylish and practical layout—along with all the pieces to round out the look.