Photo via: ifoyer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 1303 Kings Gate, London, Penthouse, 1303 Kings Gate, Victoria Road, London, SW1E – page: 1
- Birrahlee Preschool has opened an edible kid garden to the delight of kids and families in Lane Cove. Their motto is play learn and thrive
- Amazing novelty Cakes by the cake Shack, Lane cove, Sydney. Delicious as they are creative and fun for any celebration. @thecakeshack https://www.facebook.com/CakeShack | Order online, we deliver Click for more details: http://inthecove.com.au/2016/10/26/cake-shack-lane-cove/
- ‘Timber Kings’ Log Mansion Asks $9.2-Million in Big White (PHOTOS) | Pricey Pads
- Run a Crisp Bead of Caulk Between Woodwork and Walls
- A Crisp and clean closet, yes please! Love the idea of the towel bars for my heels!
- 10 Awesome Ideas for Tiny Laundry Spaces Laundry rooms are supposed to be the place where everything gets clean, crisp and looking sharp……
- Im not sure how big Cresss satellite is but I imagine everything compact like this and a crisp white color because why would evil queen levana let her decorate much.
- Weve seen bathroom flips before, but this one is so fresh and bright!
- If there was ever a perfect moment this would be one of the most enchanting nights with you ever ♥
- This bunk room was part of a much larger space. We designed and built these great bunks with four twin beds. I wanted it to be a space that would be comfortable for all ages and both boys and girls alike. A navy and white color scheme is both classic and crisp. The fun Otomi embroidered pillows add that fun pop of color on a sea blue cabana stripe.
- From straight up modern to a little bit British Colonial, bedrooms by the sea rank up there with some of the most romantic imaginable. And, yes, sometimes its more about the view than the decor! Crisp and clean and so serene: Taking inspiration from the color of the sea, the addition of blue to this bedroom is spot on. If you live by the sea, walls shouldnt get in the way of your view! The padded headboard feels a little too institutional to me, but the room is still a worthy addition to the list. Modern meets British Colonial…