Photo via: tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post
- I have never lived in an apartment or house with interesting bathroom mirrors. It’s always the standard rectangle hung with small clips. Which does the job, of course, but is far from exciting. I love a good mirror and pulling together this round up of beautiful ones was so fun … and made me want to demo my bathroom.
- Its a dog room! Looks like im going to have that in my future house
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- So you can make a twilight atmosphere. | The Most Exclusive Hotel Room In The World: Inside Disneys Cinderellas Castle!!! I would die happy if I could spend a week in this Suite. It is fucking AMAZING!!!
- Inside the Mine Suite at the Sala Silvermine in Sweden. Its the worlds deepest hotel room. Check out the full review on Spot Cool Stuff: http://travel.spotcoolstuff.com/unusual-hotel-review/sweden/sala-silvermine-cave-suite
- Turning the room with big fireplace into a study. I want an old world feel like this.
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- Curtain rod made from dowel and drawer knob. Way cheaper. Totally doing this.
- Top 10 Grown-Up Walt Disney World “Musts!” | I feel like this applies to anyone who is older than the average elementary school kid at Disney.
- OMG!! This is what I want!!
- 8 Small Hotel Rooms That Maximize Their Tiny Space | Building the bed right into the wall of this small hotel room creates a separate sleeping space in the room and makes the living space feel a little more roomy. The built-in bed also creates a storage solution under the bed, perfect for storing shoes, bags, and whatever else you want to have put away but easily accessible.