Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- Rear garden at this 1920s Dutch Colonial Heritage Home lovingly restored in 2007 with modern amenities and classic elegance. Near to all that Burnaby and Vancouver have to offer youll be able to spend the day seeing the sights of the city.
- Love the barn door style? We have 35 ways for you to build your own door AND your own hardware, so your new door can be both budget-friendly and stylish, PLUS inexpensive options for purchasing pre-made rolling door hardware.
- 12 At Home Leg Day Workout for Women. The following leg day workout routine is very effective and diversify that can be perform in any order. As you progre
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- Your weekend DIY project – repurpose an old wooden ladder for a funky, functional bedside table
- “A collection of vintage mirrors hang grouped in our bedroom, and an armoire built by my daddy and Ben from a door that was in my grandfather’s barn, houses his clothes. We found the old painted cedar chest at a flea market in Meridian, Mississippi. The bed linens are mismatched textures in shades of white and cream. 2 antique cameos sit perched on an old door frame above our iron bed.”
- SOLVING IRONING BOARD PROBLEM. STAGE 1,ITEM 1….. love the simplicity,ironmongery gives a vintage appeal. Ironing Board Hanger | Pottery Barn
- Pinner said: I made my own spell book from a old dictionary I found at DI. I made my spell pages in Printshop and distressed them to make them look old and well used. I turned the corners of the book and sprayed random pages with a water. I also used my brown ink to make it look older. I love how it turned out!!
- In 2015, we’ve partnered with Kohl’s for the MakeYourMove campaign. We want to know what your 2015 goals are and how you plan to MakeYourMove toward a healthier you. It may be hard to believe, but spring is just around the corner! Old Man Winter gets ushered out on Friday, March 20th. What does springtime …
- Good Quote For A Class Reunion – It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. More class reunion quotes, plus class reunion favors at http://www.photo-party-favors.com
- Love these geometric stone-effect planters! A great way to bring plants into the home.