Photo via: thereseknutsen.no
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Any Color GLITTER BIRTHDAY Vintage Gold Black White Stripe 13th 21st 30 Turquoise Mint Coral Pink Peach Floral Baby Bridal Shower Invitation Baby girls first birthday gold glitter onederful year vintage invite surprise party
- Well it’s time I finished off the Color Series that I began last year spotlighting various hues and I thought I’d save the “best” for last 🙂 …
- When we first moved into our house two years ago, my husband convinced me to paint a red accent wall in our living room. I’m not generally a fan of color, but I decided to trust him. Well. The color ended up being a fire engine red that did not match the rest of the…
- Were always thinking about our next great meal on a trip—and so are our readers. As part of our Readers Choice Awards survey, we asked you to rank your favorite food cities in the U.S., where the restaurants and chefs compete with the best in the world. This years winners contain some old favorites (California is well represented) and a few surprises. Dont forget to take the 2016 RCA survey and help pick next years winners.
- Need an end of year Teacher Gift? Make them the Rainbow Lanyard – in their school colors! Free crochet pattern on mooglyblog.com
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- love the royal blue tablecloth- This is an Idea, for my table, with lace over it , other tables just a solid color either white or navy
- Anniversary – Birthday – Wedding – Christmas Gift for Him or Her – You are my… Rustic Wood Sign! Can be displayed year round.. This sign says it
- Ive got the blues for this bedroom! Loving the different shades of blues mixed with gold and white!
- *ARIZONA ~ JEROME ARIZONA GHOST TOWN: Jerome is the largest ghost town in the U.S! In 1876 miners began extracting copper, silver + gold from the area + houses started to be built. By 1920 there were some 15,000 inhabitants in the area + the people of the town were making some considerable money. In 1953 w/the price of copper at rock bottom the last mine closed + the town became deserted.
- Set in the River Room of the Stamford Hotel Brisbane, this wedding was filled with classic romantic features. A gold and white colour palette set the scene with gold rimmed glass charger plates, pintuck napkins, elegant glass candlesticks and soft white florals in diamond cut votives, were used to bring soft romantic style to the tables. A subtle 1920s feel was added through the custom gold foiled printed menus, place cards, table numbers and seating chart. Wedding reception ideas.
- End of the year gift!! Class photo of what they want to be when they grow up