Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- The bedroom is a place to relax, to be pampered, and to be romantic. With the average person spending thirty percent of their life asleep, why not make your bed
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- A custom queen bed upholstered in Highland Courts Voltaire fits snugly in a corner of the guest room. Roman shade and bolster fabric in Schumachers Rivington Weave. Odeon chandelier, Restoration Hardware. – HouseBeautiful.com
- This table is handmade with old damaged books. The table is pine on top and bottom, stained and then sealed with polyurethane. The color scheme here is neutrals, blues, reds, greens, and tans. They books used for this table are vintage books from the 1920s-1970s. The top is a circular shape with the edges covered with book spines for a great look. Since this is a handmade table, the circle is not a true 100% circle, its more of a 99% circle lol!
- Handmade red oak plant stand with tung oil finish for indoor use in three different sizes. Easy to assemble and comes in a pack of two pieces that fit together. small: 12 1/2”W x 12 1/2”D x 11”H 6 3/4” – base where planter sits medium: 12.5“W x 12.5”D @ Top | 13.5”W x 13.5”D @ Bottom 21”Height 6 3/4” – base where planter sits *photo shows 2 small planters flipped both ways and the medium listing is for plant stand only and does not include the pot or the plant. handmade in Asbury Park, New Jersey by Mavis Studio
- Attics: They’re not just for crazy uncles anymore. In fact, interior designer Veneta Nikolova and architect Dimitar Karanikolov have exploded the notion of what an attic apartment can be with this smartly sumptuous loft in Sofia, Bulgaria. The two-year Loft 9b project yielded amazingly clever results. For starters, there’s a large dark cube that conceals the bathroom that sits on top of the building’s elevator shaft. The cube’s walls are just 16mm thin, with custom made concrete panels on t…
- Modern materials mean new homes are not always made from wood. More expensive and fire-friendly than their brick or plaster rivals, wooden walls are a desirable, but not always economical, option. Keep the warmth and glow of wood inside your home, with these thirty wooden wall bedroom designs. A full-scale alternative to wooden wall décor […]
- This sign is hand painted on wood and can be customized to your favorite ride, character, or attraction. The top piece measures 6in high by 16in wide, the pieces below are 4in in width but vary from 14-10in wide. This piece is great for the Disney lover in you. Sealed with a matte shellac to preserve the colors without a high shine. Complete Customization Available Price will vary depending on size and design. Ships in pieces with minimum assembly required. Hooking of hooks. Comes complete with hanger on back. Please message me with any questions. Please stop by and check out our other items at https://www.etsy.com/shop/PiecesByJeanne