Photo via: carpetcellar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- New Silk collection,The Carpet Cellar,Superfine Silk on Silk TabrezTCC-24707.3 Feet X 5…
- New Silk collection,The Carpet Cellar,Superfine Silk on Silk KashanTCC-3977.5 Feet X 5….
- New Silk collection,The Carpet Cellar,Silk on Silk KashanTCC-92763.3 Feet X 2.1 Feet
- New Silk collection,The Carpet Cellar,Silk on Silk KashanTCC-42314.2 Feet X 2.7 Feet
- New Durries,The Carpet Cellar,Indian DurryTCC-99376.4 Feet X 4.9 Feet
- New Durries,The Carpet Cellar,Indian DurryTCC-59346 Feet X 4 Feet
- Detail on Korean Joseon period silk screen 19th C. from the The Ten Symbols of Longevity, from the Murray Warner Collection.
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Antique Kilims,The Carpet Cellar,Kalainav KilimTCC-55776.8 Feet X 4.8 Feet
- Wool Decorative Recreations,The Carpet Cellar,Mughal Jail Museum CollectionTCC-64229.9 Feet X 6…
- Tibetan Meditation Blossom Rug by The Carpet Cellar
- Antique Indian Carpets,Indigo Blue and rose Madder dyes The Carpet Cellar,Agra Jail CottonCC-41356.1 Feet X 4 Feet