Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you love HGTVs Fixer Upper, youll love this super simple distressing technique. It makes new wood look old with Joanna Gaines signature Rustic Farmhouse and Shabby Chic style. In fact, this headboard is an exact replica of the one she has in her own bedroom!
- Comfort and beauty come together to create this beautiful bedroom furniture by Palettes. Crafted of Solid Wood, this collection is custom built by Amish Craftsman in Ohio. Quality to last a lifetime in your choice of wood species and finish all with or without hand-distressing.
- Rainbow Pasta. The kids will love this as a birthday treat ! Place your pasta in boiling water that has a tablespoon or so of olive oil in it. Boil it for 4 minutes LESS than the time recommended on the box for al dente pasta. Then strain it and place it in a large bowl or Ziplock bag that contains just enough cool water and food coloring of your choice. Leave it in the bag until it reaches the desired depth of color and then rinse it before serving.
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Wall candle arrangement with mason jars. Hung from an existing shelf. Very relaxing!!!
- This softball door hanger/wreath is made of wood. We can do any number or initial We can paint any team color! Item comes glittered and has a protective finish.
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- pallet wood wall bathroom suite thats off of our bedroom & it would coordinate w/ the pallet headboard…so gonna use this 🙂
- Modern materials mean new homes are not always made from wood. More expensive and fire-friendly than their brick or plaster rivals, wooden walls are a desirable, but not always economical, option. Keep the warmth and glow of wood inside your home, with these thirty wooden wall bedroom designs. A full-scale alternative to wooden wall décor […]
- When we first moved into our house two years ago, my husband convinced me to paint a red accent wall in our living room. I’m not generally a fan of color, but I decided to trust him. Well. The color ended up being a fire engine red that did not match the rest of the…
- Create unexpected and interesting wall decor with ceiling medallions. A white-on-white gallery wall is minimal yet modern when paired with Swedish-farmhouse furniture and subtle pops of color. Try using this decor hack in your home to create an eye-catching monochromatic look. Click to explore the space.
- TOP 7 / WALL HANGING IDEAS