Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why have a boring bookcase? Paint it, wallpaper it, stencil it.
- Is your closet so boring? You can turn it into a study room! It is small and cute and you can decorate it however you want
- Copper Grouting. Who said grouting was boring. Marble and copper (OK it might be brass) what a combination. We just need to find a bathroom idea to justify this amazing tiling.
- The best in New York hospitality design isn’t limited to tony neighborhoods of Manhattan. Hardly. Thanks to innovative young firms such as BHDM Design, Latent Productions,…
- Margareth Madè for Vogue Italia, March 2012 | photo by Vincent Peters. This isnt just fashion photography, but this is Fine-art photography at its best!
- Rope-Wrapped Frame – Visually anchor a boring 20×24-inch mirror with an easy, nautical-inspired 32×36-inch frame. To make the frame, miter 1×4 pine boards and join with wood glue. Tape the ends of the rope to prevent raveling, then glue one taped end to the back of the frame. Wrap the rope around the frame several times, and secure the other end with glue. Hang the frame with a cleat to allow clearance for the rope
- Scandinavian interiors are a balance of functionality and aesthetics. There isn’t just one Scandinavian style, but there are certain elements that are well-recognised as typically Scandi. We’ve listed some of the well-known components of a Scandinavian interior, but of course there are many ways to incorporate your own style and personality with this decor.
- Setting up your Dartboard Once you have bought your dartboard (or dragged it out of its hiding place/your attic), you need to set it up to get the most use and practice out of it. Here are some tips that will help you create the perfect setting. Choose an area which isn’t a walkway or… Read more »
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post
- Make more neutral colors – Love the idea of neutral color flowers floating in a big, low container of water of some sort – very Zen! Like the look of the exposed water!
- Neutral kitchen with butcher block counter kitchen island, neutral beige and…
- a neutral bedroom