Photo via: dezeen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Antique eye glasses spectacles reading glasses brown by SovietEra, $17.00
- Nendo Unveils Glasses With Detachable Hinges That Let You Mix & Match Arms
- You’ll be inspired with these pictures of stone patio ideas. Stone patios add value to your home, while expanding your living space into the backyard.
- Reading nook bed that doubles as guest room. maximizespace quaint cozy funtionalstyle
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Description – Please bring an unwrapped set of underwear for Karrie that reflects your personality. She will try to guess who brought which set. Have each guest hang their underwear sets on the rows of string with clothes pins as they arrive so it adds a little decoration to the party!
- 32 Random Acts of Kindness to do with kids. i almost cried reading this and thinking how nice it would be to do all these things 🙂 I want to do all of these! :}
- Occasionally, it is far better to understand what not to do, than what you need to do when it has to do with buying an apartment. Your very first apartment is a fantastic blank slate, and it can be inviting… Continue Reading →
- Very classic glasses frame design and colors and equally distinctive packaging…from Garrett Leight Kinney – Dark Caramel Gradient..very sharp.
- A row of pedestal glasses holding floating candles and gorgeous cobalt blue water glasses. Bold by Design: June 2010
- Glue down cork flooring is great in travel trailors and campers. Light-weight, flexible, warm, sound absorbing, and easy to maintain. Perfect! Livingreen remodel of a vintage Airstream: cork floor tiles, bamboo counters and cabinets, earth plaster walls.