Photo via: thelocalvegan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vegan Dry Cream of Mushroom Soup Mix Print Instant cream of mushroom soup mix – vegan friendly. Author: Sarah Recipe type: Dry Mixes Cuisine: Dry Mixes Ingredients ½ cup Creamed Coconut, see notes on this 3 Tbsp Potato Starch 2 Tbsp dried shiitake mushrooms, crumbled 1 Tbsp veggie broth mix 1½ tsp dried … … Continue reading →
- Artist // Robert Roth
- Oatmeal Superfood Breakfast Bars loaded with protein, clean, healthy ingredients. Perfect way to start your day. Gluten free and Vegan – A Healthy Life For Me
- Vanilla Almond Overnight Oatmeal with Blueberries – a quick and healthy make ahead breakfast that is dairy free, gluten free, vegan, sugar free, and low calorie!
- Love quinoa, but dont have a stove? Cook your quinoa in the microwave in just 8 minutes! All you need is quinoa, water, a microwave safe bowl, and a lid!
- Quinoa, which is botanically a seed and not a grain, gets dressed up for the seder table with a mix of sweet sautéed shallots, lemon, and parsley.
- Kale and Quinoa Salad with a honey-balsamic dressing is a great make-ahead dish to enjoy throughout the week. Hi friends, how was your Halloween?! I don’t share many family pics, since this is a food blog and all, but I can’t resist but share my cute bunch. I love seeing their costumes come together after weeks of…Read More »
- 065A4546 The Big Vegan Bowl
- Wedding Welcome Bag for guests staying at the hotel. Simple to make yourself or if you can- support a local company and buy from them! Super cute!!
- There is far more to London that Big Ben and the London Eye. Get under the skin of this great city and experience it the way a local would.
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post
- So, with just 4 days to go until mom’s special day, we are continuing the series of “How-To” Themed brunches. Today let’s focus on an Organic Elegance. When we say that, we mean keeping it natural, using local ingredients, keeping it real – preservatives free if possible, using elements that will enhance the brunch and…