Photo via: thebirthdayblog.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Keltainen – put this in NY, London, SF, and move me in, thank you, maam.
- Put samples of shampoo, lotion, conditioner, other toiletries in a glass container put in guest bedroom when you have overnight guests so that they do not need to ask if they forgot something. Also a great way to store your samples!
- Glow in the Dark Party Ideas… Put LED’s or glow sticks in your balloons to make them glow
- Black White Balloons for a Black Tie Party, Wedding or Masquerade Party! event decor eventprofs More
- These beautiful giant confetti filled balloons are sure to add the wow factor to any party! notonthehighstreet. Balloon Wands Unicorn Birthday Party Decoration Tie Balloons to Favor Bags Put a glow stick in balloons before inflating them – really cute idea for an outdoor party – provides fun lighting! . LED Balloons
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- Moss Bathroom Mats : They don’t need dirt, just water and if they dry, they can live again just by being watered again. Each piece of moss is in a different cell so if one needs to be replaced, it can be done easily. And the humidity of the bathroom ensures that the mosses thrive.
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- From straight up modern to a little bit British Colonial, bedrooms by the sea rank up there with some of the most romantic imaginable. And, yes, sometimes its more about the view than the decor! Crisp and clean and so serene: Taking inspiration from the color of the sea, the addition of blue to this bedroom is spot on. If you live by the sea, walls shouldnt get in the way of your view! The padded headboard feels a little too institutional to me, but the room is still a worthy addition to the list. Modern meets British Colonial…
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Balloons and parties are like cake and ice cream – they just go together. While balloons can add instant festivity to many occasions, they can also be a bi
- Mooie houten opbergplanken in de badkamer. haha i dont know what that says but i think they like the natural wood looking shelves too.