Photo via: life1nmotion.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post
- strong materials, clean lines. for the area behind the desk, it may work to stagger something like the lattice w/ the stone in order to create side entrances to the concierge/security storage area w/o the visitor getting a direct view into that back room.
- 8 Small Hotel Rooms That Maximize Their Tiny Space | Building the bed right into the wall of this small hotel room creates a separate sleeping space in the room and makes the living space feel a little more roomy. The built-in bed also creates a storage solution under the bed, perfect for storing shoes, bags, and whatever else you want to have put away but easily accessible.
- I LOVE the idea of using a Shelf as a side table next to a bed! – great for small spaces! (I know of a few hotels that would really benefit from this idea!)
- There’s something about a blue velvet sofa that makes any living room seem simply luxurious. Perhaps it’s the texture or the way the light shines on the fabric, but the couch tends to take the center of attention. From a moody dark blue to a bold bright blue, there are many ways to style a living room with a blue …
- awesome 12 Simply Genius DIY Storage Solutions for a Neat Home by http://www.top10-home-decor-ideas.xyz/diy-home-decor/12-simply-genius-diy-storage-solutions-for-a-neat-home/
- David Jameson architecture modern home – love the use of the leather bench as room divider
- 10 Tips and lots of ideas for getting a room guest ready! stonegableblog.com
- Guest room closet – like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- 5. Use the back of a bathroom door to hang towels! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- I like the shower in the middle creating the visual block into the rest of the space.