Photo via: archiproducts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lee Valleys new Countersunk Washers solve the problem of screw heads splitting stock. The washer/screw combination applies force the same way a pan-head screw does, but is counterbored to a flush position. Theyre availabe in brass or stainless steel, in 6, 8 and 10 sizes, A package of 10 is $3.40 – $7.20, and theyre available direct from Lee Valley. More information is available here.
- Guests will love this personalized treat! Whether you’re hosting a wedding, birthday bash or any other special occasion, individual boxes are always a hit! They can be used to greet your guests or as a partying gift. Box sizes can vary from a light snack to a full size meal. Simply tell me your desires and inspiration and we will work together to create your perfect box! I am fluent in all design software so we can work with existing images or I can create a personal label for you. Color schemes and fonts are endless possibilities! Handwritten calligraphy labels are also available. Upon arrival, the boxes will come prepared yet unassembled. Simply pop them open and fill them with your goodies! If you are interested in talking about your specific needs, please convo me with the following information: -What do you plan to use the boxes for? (size) -What color boxes are you interested in using? There are many colors and patterns we can choose from. -How many boxes do you expect to need? -What is your wedding theme/color scheme? -Do you have a specific design throughout your weddding that you would like to keep in style with? -Would you like ribbons, bows, bordered paper, feathers, tags, etc? The price per box varies depending on the color, amount ordered and overall design elements desired. Larger orders have a lower price per box. Please do not purchase a single box listing. Convo me 🙂 Thank you for your interest, I look forward to working together
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Yellow Submarine Bathroom Grannys Grannyboot is a house that features rooms designed and worked on by various artists. Each room has a particular theme and look where the artists are free to run wild. This particular room, the bathroom is entitled the Gaudi Submarine.
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post
- Handmade red oak plant stand with tung oil finish for indoor use in three different sizes. Easy to assemble and comes in a pack of two pieces that fit together. small: 12 1/2”W x 12 1/2”D x 11”H 6 3/4” – base where planter sits medium: 12.5“W x 12.5”D @ Top | 13.5”W x 13.5”D @ Bottom 21”Height 6 3/4” – base where planter sits *photo shows 2 small planters flipped both ways and the medium listing is for plant stand only and does not include the pot or the plant. handmade in Asbury Park, New Jersey by Mavis Studio
- Copper Grouting. Who said grouting was boring. Marble and copper (OK it might be brass) what a combination. We just need to find a bathroom idea to justify this amazing tiling.
- Everyone needs a comfortable desk to work at home after office hours. There are rich assortment of desks available in various sizes, designs and materials. You can find both interesting and functional desks that will provide you an effective working space at home. We’ve gathered a collection of the most practical and original desk designs. […]
- Designed by Portuguese designer Nini Andrade Silva – who has Hotel Teatro, The Vine and the Fontana Park Hotel on her lengthy (award-winning) CV – the decor features plenty of golds and emeralds, two of Colombias biggest exports. Dont worry, there weren’t any traces of its other, most famous export around…
- This sign is hand painted on wood and can be customized to your favorite ride, character, or attraction. The top piece measures 6in high by 16in wide, the pieces below are 4in in width but vary from 14-10in wide. This piece is great for the Disney lover in you. Sealed with a matte shellac to preserve the colors without a high shine. Complete Customization Available Price will vary depending on size and design. Ships in pieces with minimum assembly required. Hooking of hooks. Comes complete with hanger on back. Please message me with any questions. Please stop by and check out our other items at https://www.etsy.com/shop/PiecesByJeanne
- British architect David Chipperfield has designed a collection of tableware with colours inspired by an Italian painter and forms inspired by ancient Korean stoneware. The Tonale range, for Italian brand Alessi, draws on the paintings of Italian artist Giorgio Morandi for its muted tones. See more David Chipperfield stories in our special category. Heres more
- This Tiny House Keeps Things Separated and Open in Just 500sf – Kanga Room Systems has designed a tiny house with a unique floorplan that’s separated by a large covered porch so you can have your own space when needed or come together! The house is just over 500 square feet and is made up of a 14’x20’ living room and kitchen side and then a 14’x16’ bedroom and bathroom side all on one level.