Photo via: themamasgirls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The recipe above can be used as the base to any overnight oatmeal flavor combination you can think of! Simply add the ingredients to a mason jar, shake, and let it sit in the fridge overnight and work its magic. In the morning, give it a stir and dig in!
- Eggs in a Mug | Recipe QUICK BREAKFAST TO TAKE ON THE GO • FOR KIDS • COLLEGE • BACK TO SCHOOL •
- Mason Jar Snack Packs
- Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches. good idea..fast and easy. pop in toaster or microwave!
- CRAZY CAKE IN A MUG – No eggs, milk or butter! Single Serving cake ready in 2 minutes or less in the microwave! Moist & delicious! You probably have everything you need in your pantry!| SweetLittleBluebird.com
- How to get a doll baby in a jar. If all you do is read the link to this, its so worth it! Thank you Old Man Bakke – From Halloween Forum
- accessories in the powder room – love the jar with the soap in it for extra bathroom. Would be perfect with all the hotel soaps you seem to accumulate.
- Enjoy a hot lunch on the go! LunchBots Thermal 16-ounce Insulated Food Containers keep hot foods hot for hours – without plastic coming into contact with your food. Plus, the bowl-like shape is natural to eat from and easy to fill, unlike awkward, tall cylinders.
- Vern Yips Dog Den – Peek Inside the Homes of HGTV Stars on HGTV This is a great idea if you have a lot of animals. Their own room. We could do it but no way for them to go outside from that room.
- If You’re Going To Bug In, Do It Right: DIY Bunker Plans – What I want to focus on today is the disaster bunker, which is widely thought to be out of reach for most either financially or space wise. This article will go over a few ways you can achieve the goal of having a survival bunker.
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- Healthy, natural, clean eating with this Delicious…Get… In….My…Belly Now Recipe! Spicy Chicken Baked Eggs, one Pan Easy Quick Meal. Perfect for spicing up your weekend Breakfast or impressive long brunch. | Click to check out More on the Blog https://aboutlifeblog.com/