Photo via: nyde.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- o turn cheap rubber doormats from Target into a knock-off version of the expensive West Elm Morocco Headboard. Beautiful!! would work well with jali panels too????
- PAOLA NAVONE COLLECTION Rug: PATCH A tartan where all patterns are different, stripes and smallchecks, naïve dots, small archaic sketches and neolithic signs. The inspiration comes from details of things, both far and nearby, that have travelled throughout the time and the world. The result is a mix of patterns, all different, put together without any rule to create a fanciful mosaic reminiscent of fragments of ceramics from Morocco or Sicily.
- Four Seasons Taghazout, Morocco | Hotel Design. Contract Furniture. Hospitality Design. contractfurniture hospitalityfurniture hotelinteriordesign Discover our collection at: brabbucontract.com
- Ornate fountain in Morocco http://www.fauxology.com/2012/06/marrakesh-by-design/
- Marrakesh, Morocco
- this hotel looks lovely from the photos ive seen… | RP El Fenn Hotel :: Marrakech, Morocco (Hand-sewn camel leather floors and a fireplace in Room 18.)
- 10 Tips and lots of ideas for getting a room guest ready! stonegableblog.com
- how is this part of drew barrymores real live house?
- If there was ever a perfect moment this would be one of the most enchanting nights with you ever ♥
- Studio [R] Architecture – PUBLIC + COMMERCIAL – THE BAR AT THE END OF THE WHARF – Black bar + White tiles
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.: