Photo via: creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find ideas, tips, and resources for road trips with kids – everything from car prep and snack packs to ways to keep busy and what to do if someone gets sick
- Microwave Mason Jar Pancakes – Breakfast on the GO!
- The recipe above can be used as the base to any overnight oatmeal flavor combination you can think of! Simply add the ingredients to a mason jar, shake, and let it sit in the fridge overnight and work its magic. In the morning, give it a stir and dig in!
- Wall candle arrangement with mason jars. Hung from an existing shelf. Very relaxing!!!
- Cabin Residences is a minimalist house located in Toronto, Canada, designed by Mason.
- NEW…Rustic Farmhouse… Wood Wall Decor…Individual Hanging Mason Jars…Your Choice of Color
- Filled with oats, almond butter, and fresh apple, these no-bake Apple Cinnamon Cookie Energy Bites are a healthy snack thats perfect for all ages!
- Boxed snack. After wedding ceremony but before reception. Small wedding, instead of a cocktail hour?
- Delicious unicorn horn snack to go with The Unicorn Party of Tales Come Alive childrens parties, Inc.
- Switch our for mini water bottle with custom label (I can make on computer) and package a cute snack (see other holiday treats for packaging ideas)
- Guests will love this personalized treat! Whether you’re hosting a wedding, birthday bash or any other special occasion, individual boxes are always a hit! They can be used to greet your guests or as a partying gift. Box sizes can vary from a light snack to a full size meal. Simply tell me your desires and inspiration and we will work together to create your perfect box! I am fluent in all design software so we can work with existing images or I can create a personal label for you. Color schemes and fonts are endless possibilities! Handwritten calligraphy labels are also available. Upon arrival, the boxes will come prepared yet unassembled. Simply pop them open and fill them with your goodies! If you are interested in talking about your specific needs, please convo me with the following information: -What do you plan to use the boxes for? (size) -What color boxes are you interested in using? There are many colors and patterns we can choose from. -How many boxes do you expect to need? -What is your wedding theme/color scheme? -Do you have a specific design throughout your weddding that you would like to keep in style with? -Would you like ribbons, bows, bordered paper, feathers, tags, etc? The price per box varies depending on the color, amount ordered and overall design elements desired. Larger orders have a lower price per box. Please do not purchase a single box listing. Convo me 🙂 Thank you for your interest, I look forward to working together
- Dollar Tree Apothecary Jar | The Steen Style