Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Scoop by Stephanie Ng – Mouths might start salivating and stomachs rumbling at the sight of Scoop by Stephanie Ng, an industrial designer based in Melbourne, Australia. Th…
- Entrance door – Bay House in Melbourne Australia by Urban Angles
- Maori Bay, Auckland, New Zealand
- Manual Driving Made Easy www.manualdrivingmadeeasy.com Servicing Mount (Mt) Waverley and surrounding Suburbs of Melbourne, Australia
- MUSCLE ACTIVATION Four Point : 10–12 repetitions Start on all-fours, draw your navel into your spine and keep your hips balanced. Exhale as you raise your right arm up until it is even with your shoulder and simultaneously lift your left leg up until it is even with your hip. Try to avoid any tilting of hips. Hold this position for 6–8 seconds. Repeat 10–12 repetitions.
- Maori gate in Christchurch by Phil & Delph, via Flickr
- This Pin was discovered by Fabric Images. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
- Its time to spice up my bedroom– um, bedroom decor, that is. 😉 Ive been working on redecorating the master bedroom for awhile, slowly gathering my resources, window shopping, and taking time to to truly decide how I want the room to feel.
- Working your abs is not an easy job! Each of the abdominal muscles respond to training at a different rate, and there is another group of abdominal muscles just below those ‘6-pack’ muscles with fibers pointing in the opposite direction, which makes up your core. This is why no single exercise can attack the core and why it’s so gang hard to work them! For this full 5-minute plank workout in a printable infographic, click on to the image It’s funny to think that this 5-minute plank workout re…
- HOLIDAY IN SRI LANKA: HOUSE NUMBER 71 ) HOUSE ON LAKE FOR SALE @ DODANDUWA ( HIKKADUWA )
- Camping Road Trip through Red Rock Country… Chapel of the Holy Cross, build into red rock, been here?
- love infinity… only tattoo I have ever remotely wanted