Photo via: landscapelifescape.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Maori are the indigenous people of New Zealand and are known as as daring and resourceful adventurers. They arrived in New Zealand in the thirteenth century AD having made the epic sea voyage from the islands of Eastern Polynesia.
- 15 Unique Adventures in New Zealand | The Planet D Adventure Travel Blog | We know how overwhelming trip planning can be, so to help you out, we thought we’d share our favourite activities from our travels through the country. | The Planet D Adventure Travel Blog:
- Maori gate in Christchurch by Phil & Delph, via Flickr
- Maori Niuean Shoulder Tattoo On Tammy, by Shane Gallagher Coley, currently working @ Chapel Tattoo, Melbourne, Australia
- Watson’s Bay Boutique Hotel was designed by architect Jeremy Bull – Vogue Living
- Rios Urca neighborhood is renowned for its prime location that offers access to both Sugar Loaf and Guanabara Bay, nestled on either side of the hip locality. Taking advantage of…
- The Lakeview twin bedroom at the Hodson Bay Hotel.
- Entrance door – Bay House in Melbourne Australia by Urban Angles
- Keep clutter at bay with these smart small space storage tips for your bathroom.
- Bay window reading nook. Im not a reader, but I would be if I had this.
- HASSELL lights the way to Walsh Bay for Vivid Sydney « World Landscape Architecture – landscape architecture webzine
- Love the wall colors. 11184 Marina Bay Rd., Wellington, FL 33449 – This 5bed/3bath this beautiful Stunning 2-story Lakefront Pool Home features this beautiful staircase, and boosts a 3-Car garage! Totaling almost 3,400 Square Feet of Under-Air Living Space! Too many other features to list, this is a must come see home. Offered by: Creative Real Estate Services/BR