Photo via: ownerdirect.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Large and elegant flat located in one of San Franciscos most prestigious and serene neighborhoods PresidioHeights
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- 12 At Home Leg Day Workout for Women. The following leg day workout routine is very effective and diversify that can be perform in any order. As you progre
- Dining at The Belmond Villa San Michele, Florence, Italy – Luxury Hotel in Tuscany
- The Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco. I want to go back…
- One of the best Luxury Hotel in Beijing is The Opposite House, a new and modern designed hotel located in Sanlitun Village at the heart of Beijing.
- We love hosting and having guests in our home and this Guest Welcome Cart is exactly what I wanted to make our guests feel welcome and at home.
- View this item and discover similar russian and scandinavian rugs for sale at 1stdibs – This vintage Mid-Century corridor carpet features a sleek, modern black, white and primary-color pattern created by award-winning carpet designer Gunilla
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Guest Room Welcome Basket How-To | Make your houseguests feel right at home with this basket of essentials. | The Wilderness Girls hosting houseguest
- Pastel baby blue curtains. Turn your bedroom into the beautiful alcove of a princess with this exquisite curtain panel set from Aurora Home. The set includes two blackout panels with tiebacks and two tulle sheers for maximum convenience.
- luxury grey bedroom 10 Affordable Ways to Make Your Home Look Like A Luxury Hotel