Photo via: hy-vee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Healthy, natural, clean eating with this Delicious…Get… In….My…Belly Now Recipe! Spicy Chicken Baked Eggs, one Pan Easy Quick Meal. Perfect for spicing up your weekend Breakfast or impressive long brunch. | Click to check out More on the Blog https://aboutlifeblog.com/
- Philly Cheesesteak Tin Foil Dinners – Beef, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, provolone, salt, and pepper, wrapped up in an easily made tin foil packet.
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- Were always thinking about our next great meal on a trip—and so are our readers. As part of our Readers Choice Awards survey, we asked you to rank your favorite food cities in the U.S., where the restaurants and chefs compete with the best in the world. This years winners contain some old favorites (California is well represented) and a few surprises. Dont forget to take the 2016 RCA survey and help pick next years winners.
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- Recycled Wall. Could you make a Trombe Wall out of this by filling the cans with sand? Aluminum heats up fast and sand would retain the heat and let it out at night.
- Enjoy a hot lunch on the go! LunchBots Thermal 16-ounce Insulated Food Containers keep hot foods hot for hours – without plastic coming into contact with your food. Plus, the bowl-like shape is natural to eat from and easy to fill, unlike awkward, tall cylinders.
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Your weekend DIY project – repurpose an old wooden ladder for a funky, functional bedside table
- If there was ever a perfect moment this would be one of the most enchanting nights with you ever ♥
- Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Chicken is a very simple and delicious dinner for busy weeknights! Let your slow cooker do all the work; prep time for this dish is less than 5 minutes! I am introducing you to my kids’ favorite crockpot meal. If there is one food they love more than tacos, it’s peanut…Read More »
- Miners on Sea – individual one bedroom chalets with fully equipped kitchen and wood burning fire. A perfect idea!