Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Curtain rod made from dowel and drawer knob. Way cheaper. Totally doing this.
- A good way to hang pictures on a long wall. Also has a good tool to use to hang instead of nails.
- I really love this and the red and yellow looks great!!
- love this rolling desk that fits over bed
- How insane would this backyard playhouse be for kiddos? Forget the kids – ID want to hang out in it!
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- Kohls Home Decor | My bathroom remodel. Love it!!! Kohls towels Kohls shower curtain Home …
- How To Hang 30 Of Curtains For $40 Home Hacks | Apartment Therapy
- IKEA – RIBBA, Frame, black, , You can place the motif on the front or back of the extra deep frame.The mat enhances the picture and makes framing easy.PH-neutral mat; will not discolor the picture.Adapted in size to hang several together.
- Pastel baby blue curtains. Turn your bedroom into the beautiful alcove of a princess with this exquisite curtain panel set from Aurora Home. The set includes two blackout panels with tiebacks and two tulle sheers for maximum convenience.
- 5. Use the back of a bathroom door to hang towels! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Lately I’ve been spending time mindlessly scrolling through pinterest and Houzz (what else can you really do when breastfeeding at 3am?), gathering ideas for something to hang above the bed i…