Photo via: thehoxton.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this idea for my bathroom! This is in The Hoxton hotel in Amsterdam.
- The Hoxton hotel group continues to cut the crap as it expands into Dutch capital, The Hoxton Amsterdam…
- accessories in the powder room – love the jar with the soap in it for extra bathroom. Would be perfect with all the hotel soaps you seem to accumulate.
- Hôtel Armani Milan – bathroom
- Copper Grouting. Who said grouting was boring. Marble and copper (OK it might be brass) what a combination. We just need to find a bathroom idea to justify this amazing tiling.
- I have never lived in an apartment or house with interesting bathroom mirrors. It’s always the standard rectangle hung with small clips. Which does the job, of course, but is far from exciting. I love a good mirror and pulling together this round up of beautiful ones was so fun … and made me want to demo my bathroom.
- We absolutely love this DIY tile mirror for the bathroom from Centsational Girl. Now, you can have one of these made for you but it will cost a nice little penny to do so. Instead, just do it yourself and you can save that extra money for something special. This is a really beautiful tile mirror…
- glamorous bubble bath photo shoot. I would love a pic of me in my bathroom 😉
- The Hotel room with lounge spot | HAY furniture, special black and white wallpaper and brass gold walnut cabinet and desk | Ink Hotel Amsterdam | Tried + Tested | Design Hotel | Boutique Hotel | Picture © By C-More
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Interesting way to incorporate an open shower concept in a hotel room. The wood floor really warms up the space. bathroom hotel