Photo via: mungeleung.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the pale muted tone & the almost molded walls… Suites At The Ritz Carlton | Munge Leung
- I really love this and the red and yellow looks great!!
- Perfect wedding centerpieces 🙂 maybe with pale pink ribbon around the top
- The romantic and relaxing ambience and tone of the shabby chic style makes it the perfect choice for your bedroom since this is all about a non – fussy elegance.
- So pretty, French suite, upholsted in Pale Blue Linen and painted in Antique White…
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- Yabu Pushelberg pairs warm wood and muted hues at Four Seasons Downtown New York
- British architect David Chipperfield has designed a collection of tableware with colours inspired by an Italian painter and forms inspired by ancient Korean stoneware. The Tonale range, for Italian brand Alessi, draws on the paintings of Italian artist Giorgio Morandi for its muted tones. See more David Chipperfield stories in our special category. Heres more
- Swedish studio Claesson Koivisto Rune has fitted out this Japanese showroom selling European ceramics using pale wooden display furniture an…
- Tone It Up: Ab Workout Routine
- So you want toned arms? You’ll have to work them hard — biceps, triceps and shoulders. All you need to turn those arms into sculpted works of art is a pair of free weights. Not quite sure what to do? Well, here are 17 free weight exercises that will tone your arms in no time. Combine these […]
- Use this handy 3-day whole body workout program to tone your arms, legs, and abs! FitnessFriday