Photo via: mommyiscoocoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rainbow Pasta. The kids will love this as a birthday treat ! Place your pasta in boiling water that has a tablespoon or so of olive oil in it. Boil it for 4 minutes LESS than the time recommended on the box for al dente pasta. Then strain it and place it in a large bowl or Ziplock bag that contains just enough cool water and food coloring of your choice. Leave it in the bag until it reaches the desired depth of color and then rinse it before serving.
- I really love this and the red and yellow looks great!!
- 2 Tbsp of dish soap 1/4 cup water (please note if your tap water is especially hard or soft, you will need to substitute bottled water so that the soap will bubble well) a mixer food coloring. Mix on the highest possible setting for 1-2 minutes
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- love this rolling desk that fits over bed
- love the royal blue tablecloth- This is an Idea, for my table, with lace over it , other tables just a solid color either white or navy
- Coastal decorating ideas for any room. Includes Rooms to Love, Get the Look, Inspiration Boards, Color Boards and more. Sort by color and room.
- Make more neutral colors – Love the idea of neutral color flowers floating in a big, low container of water of some sort – very Zen! Like the look of the exposed water!
- I LOVE accent walls. These are the exact colors Im doing my new room in
- Love the colors for a shower!
- love the wall color
- Harmonious analogous color scheme. Love the combination of blues, greens, and turquoise.